airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Saminda Wijeratne <samin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Airavata Client Exception handling
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2012 17:20:03 GMT
Completely agree... Exception handling should have high priority. Currently
all functions in the API already has exception handling built-in
(AiravataAPIInvocationException) & existing users should be able to use
them. The nested exception can be used by the users for detailed
explanation. What Raminder talks here I think is having specific exceptions
thrown rather than users having to use the nested exception. +1 for that.

Raminder, while you are at it please have some feedback on the API as
well... There is alot of space for improvements from experience POV.

Regards,
Saminda