airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Lahiru Gunathilake <glah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Gateway id in airavata request
Date Sat, 24 Nov 2012 21:52:17 GMT
Hi Amila,

I think right now we support only a single gateway and its configured
during start up time. I think we don't have proper multi-tenant data model
and I think its not a good time to provide users to register different
gateways.

Unless we have a well defined multi-tenant data model we shouldn't add
api methods to register gateways. But we can add methods to get the gateway
ID of a particular instance.

I think we are trying to think about multi-tenancy here which we haven't
discussed properly.

Lahiru

--
System Analyst Programmer