airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Chathuri Wimalasena <kamalas...@gmail.com>
Subject To which module should we add REST implementation
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2012 14:31:13 GMT
Hi All,

I'm planning to move Airavata REST implementation from sandbox to the
airavata trunk. To which module should I add it ? At the moment REST
service is only for Registry API. But there's another REST service that
Raman has implemented for methods in Airavata Client which we should merge
eventually. So we can't add the current REST implementation to registry
module. I' m wondering what is the best module that we should add the REST
service..

Any thoughts ?

Thanks and Regards,
Chathuri