airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Raminderjeet Singh <raminderjsi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using the Airavata API
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2012 18:40:51 GMT
Hi Saminda

I am writing a monitoring client to get notifications for all the workflow running. I have
written following code to get notification but i am getting null pointer as service is not
able to find Broker URL. Suggestions?

	AiravataAPI airavataAPI = AiravataAPIFactory.getAPI(new URI("http://localhost:9080/airavata-services/"),
"odi",  "root", new PasswordCallBackImpl("<user>", "<pass>") );
	Monitor experimentMonitor = airavataAPI.getExecutionManager().getExperimentMonitor(">",
new MonitorEventListenerImpl());
	experimentMonitor.startMonitoring();

java.lang.NullPointerException
	at java.net.URI$Parser.parse(URI.java:3004)
	at java.net.URI.<init>(URI.java:577)
	at org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataClient.getWorkflowExecutionMonitor(AiravataClient.java:376)
	at org.apache.airavata.client.impl.ExecutionManagerImpl.getExperimentMonitor(ExecutionManagerImpl.java:88)
	at org.apache.airavata.odi.notification.NotificationListener.main(NotificationListener.java:21)

Thanks
Raminder