airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Should we use PasswordCallBack when creating server side classes
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2012 19:33:59 GMT
Hi Amila,

I think this needs clean up. We should have Airavata Server API (which in the future should
be implemented by a Airavata Service API). GFac and other services should based on this server
API. But clients should have a light weight client api which should PasswordCallback as you
and Chathuri are discussing.

Volunteers for fracturing the API into client and server functions? Saminda, naturally you
have the most insights into this, will you time to get to this before the next release?

Suresh