airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Chathuri Wimalasena as Airavata PMC member/committer
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2012 12:32:24 GMT
Hi All,

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Airavata Incubator has asked Chathuri Wimalasena
to become a committer and PMC member based on her contributions to the project. We are pleased
to announce that she has accepted.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since there is no need to go
via the patch submission process. This should enable better productivity. Being a PMC member
enables assistance with the management and to guide the direction of the project.

Please join me in welcoming Chathuri to Airavata.

Cheers,
Suresh
(On Behalf of Apache Airavata PMC)