airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Raminderjeet Singh <raminderjsi...@gmail.com>
Subject Naming conversions and Unit Tests
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2012 17:30:49 GMT
Hi Dev,

I have seen some bad naming conventions followed in Registry API like AiravataRegisty1 and
AiravataRegisty2 etc. This is user interaction interface for Airavata and we need to use meaningful
names. Lets spend a min or 2 while naming a class or interface as it will take more time if
you or someone else need to do it later. Java coding conversions [1] need to be followed for
rest of the project.

Another important thing we need to improve is unit tests specially for AiravataAPI to start
with. Currently we don't have any unit test cases for Airavata API (JCRRegistryTest was there
which i am removing to address Airavata-589).

Thanks
Raminder

1. http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/documentation/codeconvtoc-136057.html