airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Lahiru Gunathilake <glah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Naming conversions and Unit Tests
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2012 17:52:12 GMT
Hi Raman,

Thanks for pointing this out. I agree we need to add more test cases, but
we were doing drastic changes  in a very short time and I am glad we didn't
write much tests for previous code.

I hope we need to start writing tests for this implementation and I believe
this one is much stable than the previous registry implementation.

Regarding the AiravataRegistry we cannot put a meaningful name because its
a very very abstract interface.. whoever implement it has to have a nice
name for that. I personally +1 for AiravataRegistry2 and its nice for me
because its basically the second Registry implementation of Airavata we
have implemented.

So here's my +1 for AiravataRegistry2 !

Lahiru

On Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 1:40 PM, Marlon Pierce <marpierc@iu.edu> wrote: