airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Chathuri Wimalasena <kamalas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [TESTING] Apache Airavata 0.5 RC1
Date Sun, 21 Oct 2012 21:28:59 GMT
Hi All,

I ran some simple workflows in the new build and I can see some log
messages are duplicated in xbaya console. This is the console log I get,
when I run a workflow. I think we should get rid of this duplicate
messages.

WORKFLOW_INVOKED
WORKFLOW_INVOKED
INVOKING_SERVICE
INVOKING_SERVICE
RECEIVED_RESULT
RECEIVED_RESULT
SENDING_RESULT
SENDING_RESULT
WORKFLOW_TERMINATED
WORKFLOW_TERMINATED
SENDING_RESULT
SENDING_RESULT

And also we should host SimpleMathService in gw8 machine, since at the
moment "
http://gw8.quarry.iu.teragrid.org:8090/axis2-samples/services/SimpleMathService?wsdl"
is not available.

I experienced some weird behavior in Launch Workflow dialog. See the
attached image. I have two workflows. I ran both several times, time to
time. Launch Workflow dialog shows the input strings of the previous
workflow and it is getting increased after every run. This does not happen
all the time. I have not experience such behavior when we do developer
testing.

Thanks and Regards,
Chathuri