airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Issues with slf4j with axis2
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2012 18:59:33 GMT
Hi Lahiru,

It is important that we have one logging across all of Airavata modules. I agree axis2 compatibility
is an important one, but we should also be forward looking.

Looks like you are contradicting yourself - [1] :)

I see log4j is superseded by logback [2]? any insights on if we will run into class loading
issues or other complaints on log4J?

Here is a trace of previous changes [3].

Suresh

[1] - http://markmail.org/message/lzosuifvlusyzhzy
[2] - http://logback.qos.ch/reasonsToSwitch.html
[3] - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-107