airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Issues with slf4j with axis2
Date Sun, 21 Oct 2012 01:22:09 GMT
Thank very much Patanachai for prompt response and all the clean up. I ran the slf4j-migrator
and as far as I can tell all of Airavata  code base is now only using slf4j logging.

I plan to branch and call a release vote tomorrow morning.

Lahiru, Can you please verify tomcat logging and make any necessary changes?

Hi All,

Last call before code freeze, any changes to be made before the 0.5 release?

Cheers,
Suresh