airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [TESTING] Apache Airavata 0.5 RC1
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2012 13:50:03 GMT
Hi Lahiru,

I agree its is wrong. I just took a binary build from the trunk. How about we all do testing
and fixes today to the trunk? And tomorrow morning I will branch the trunk to 0.5 and do a
proper release RC, that will take away the SNAPSHOT.

Based on the release notes, we need to test the following (among other features):

* Five and 10 minute tutorials
* Running a job on a Grid (say XSEDE Ranger and Trestles)
* Workflows which input third party urls as input (http, gsiftp) staged to a compute host,
execute the job.
* Stage out the workflow produced output to a third party location.
* All registry operations
* Airavata API operations for workflow submissions and Registry Interactions

Suresh