airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [TESTING] Apache Airavata 0.5 RC1
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2012 16:49:27 GMT
Thanks every one for testing the RC and committing fixes for identified issues. I will godhead
and branch the 0.5 and open the trunk for development. I start preparing the release from
the branch.

Suresh

On Oct 22, 2012, at 9:29 PM, Suresh Marru <smarru@apache.org> wrote:

> Continuing the testing, I see some message box database connection closing errors:
>
> [ERROR] Cannot close a connection while a transaction is still active.
> java.sql.SQLException: Cannot close a connection while a transaction is still active.
> 	at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory40.getSQLException(Unknown Source)
> 	at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.Util.newEmbedSQLException(Unknown Source)
> 	at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.Util.newEmbedSQLException(Unknown Source)
> 	at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.Util.generateCsSQLException(Unknown Source)
> 	at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection.newSQLException(Unknown Source)
> 	at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection.checkForTransactionInProgress(Unknown
Source)
> 	at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection.close(Unknown Source)
> 	at org.apache.airavata.wsmg.commons.storage.ConnectionPool.closeStaleConnections(ConnectionPool.java:244)
> 	at org.apache.airavata.wsmg.commons.storage.ConnectionPool.access$200(ConnectionPool.java:40)
> 	at org.apache.airavata.wsmg.commons.storage.ConnectionPool$CleanUpThread.run(ConnectionPool.java:335)
> Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Cannot close a connection while a transaction is still
active.
> 	at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory.getSQLException(Unknown Source)
> 	at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory40.wrapArgsForTransportAcrossDRDA(Unknown
Source)
> 	... 11 more
>
> Any one insights?
>
> Suresh
> On Oct 22, 2012, at 9:50 AM, Suresh Marru <smarru@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Hi Lahiru,
>>
>> I agree its is wrong. I just took a binary build from the trunk. How about we all
do testing and fixes today to the trunk? And tomorrow morning I will branch the trunk to 0.5
and do a proper release RC, that will take away the SNAPSHOT.