airavata-dev mailing list archives

From "Jha, Prabhash" <P...@itsc.uah.edu>
Subject Problem using airavata in remote server
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2012 19:53:34 GMT
Hi,
        I am trying to replicate "Airavata in Ten Minutes" for remote server where airavata
and jackrabbit servers are running. I have started X-baya from my local machine trying to
connect to the airavata services of the remote server machine.
          While using "Setup Airavata Registry", I used my server name which worked fine for
jackrabbit server but Airavata Configuration does not reflect the change. Airavata configuration
is pointing to anonymous ip (192.168.122.1) which is neither my local host nor the server
and even airavata service is not running on that IP.

        Can anybody help me connecting X-baya from local to the server ?

Thanks,
Prabhash Jha