airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Saminda Wijeratne <samin...@gmail.com>
Subject Versioning descriptors & workflows
Date Sun, 02 Sep 2012 19:02:01 GMT
There is no notion of versions at the moment for descriptors & workflows
defined by gateway developers. Usefulness of such a feature would be that
if a gateway developer updates a descriptor or a workflow and save as a new
version, the users who are already using them for their own experiments
need not have to update their stuff. How about we introduce it now itself
so that further down the line we can give it as a useful feature?

Saminda