airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Amila Jayasekara <thejaka.am...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Do we really need to use JPA in new Airavata registry implementation
Date Sat, 15 Sep 2012 12:51:49 GMT
Hi Lahiru,

[3] suggests some performance improvements on JPA. I am not sure
whether all those suggestions are applicable to our scenario. It might
be worth to try them and see the performance improvement, before
completely giving up on JPA.

[3] http://java-persistence-performance.blogspot.com/2011/06/how-to-improve-jpa-performance-by-1825.html

Thanks
Amila