airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro da Silveira <pedro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Airavata Client
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2012 19:48:41 GMT
Marlon,

I believe I am using the trunk checkout.
I looked on the file called "RELEASE_NOTES". It was saying "Airavata
Version 0.2-INCUBATING Released on 2012-04-22". I think it must be old. I
am working to have my MySQL database properly functioning.

I guess as soon as I open the newest version from the trunk, I only have to
setup my MySQL connection properties and it will create all tables and
constraints, right?

Thanks,