airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Raminderjeet Singh <raminderjsi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Airavata Client
Date Sat, 29 Sep 2012 12:27:33 GMT
Yes you need certificates downloaded locally on airavata server machine and update the location
in both the files. Certificates are same for all XSEDE credentials. You can download latest
XSEDE certs from https://software.xsede.org/security/xsede-certs.tar.gz.

Please let me know if you have any other question.

Thanks
Raminder

1