airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problem using airavata in remote server
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2012 15:32:52 GMT
Hi Prabhash,

Sorry for not acknowledging your email and JIRA. Yes we had couple of related issues with
this issues of Dynamic IP addresses. Lets all discuss some solutions to this tricky problem.

Please stand by on this issues. Meanwhile, if you are running Airavata services on a linux
machines with static ip address or a hostname you should not see this,
Suresh
On Sep 7, 2012, at 3:53 PM, "Jha, Prabhash" <PJha@itsc.uah.edu> wrote:

> Hi,
>        I am trying to replicate "Airavata in Ten Minutes" for remote server where airavata
and jackrabbit servers are running. I have started X-baya from my local machine trying to
connect to the airavata services of the remote server machine.
>          While using "Setup Airavata Registry", I used my server name which worked fine
for jackrabbit server but Airavata Configuration does not reflect the change. Airavata configuration
is pointing to anonymous ip (192.168.122.1) which is neither my local host nor the server
and even airavata service is not running on that IP.