airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Airavata Graduated into a Top Level Project at ASF
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2012 19:39:00 GMT
Hi All,

We are happy to share that Apache Board has today passed a resolution to graduate Airavata
out of Incubator into a Top Level Project at ASF. This is a good testimony that the airavata
community has really come together and learnt the Apache Way within the past 15 months during
incubation. Hoping to see the same momentum carry forward and community continue to be onboard
with the project.

Over the next week, we might see brief disruptions as the infrastructure changes from incubator
as parent into a top level project. This will include SVN, mailing lists, JIRA, website and
wiki. We will clearly post instructions on actions to take to migrate to new svn location
and other bookmarks.

Cheers,
Suresh
(On Behalf of Airavata PPMC)