airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Raminderjeet Singh <raminderjsi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Airavata 0.5 release Code freeze
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2012 16:13:34 GMT
What is the plan for Migration utility from Jackrabbit to JPA? I think that should be part
of 0.5 to make it more useful for existing gateways.

Thanks
Raminder
On Sep 10, 2012, at 11:05 AM, Suresh Marru wrote:

> Great to see so much progress on the registry. It will be nice to see 0.5 release scale
with some of the registry bottlenecks overcomed. Can we all set a date for the release, code
freeze and testing window and march towards them?