airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Mentor request IPMC vote
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2012 20:51:53 GMT
I am not sure if it is a standard practice but I generally observed the incubation champion
if not the mentors steers the IPMC graduation vote.

Hi Ross,

If you have time, it will be great if you can run the vote through general list.

If note, can any other mentors steer the IPMC vote?

To make it easy, I already got all the email archives and other needed references and drafted
a email header [1]. The final board charter is in the last comment of [2]. Please feel free
to change accordingly.

Thanks,
Suresh

[1] - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-553