airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Saminda Wijeratne <samin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Airavata 0.2-Incubating Release Candidate
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2012 22:02:33 GMT
Verified the following...

Source release:
   downloaded and did a build with a new maven repository
build successfull
all tests passed
   verified md5 checksum & signature

Binary release:
   downloaded, extracted
jackrabbit server started succesfully in 8081
Airavata server started successfully on 8080 and the services were deployed
XBaya started sucessfully
5 minute tutorial
followed the instructions and managed to run the workflow as stated
*note: some screenshots are out of date*
10 minute tutorial
followed the instructions and managed to run the workflow as stated
*note: some screenshots are out of date*
   verified md5 checksum & signature of tar.gz & zip

here's my +1 for the release.

Saminda