airavata-architecture mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Fault Tolerant Use cases & Solutions for Job Management in Airavata
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2014 18:18:25 GMT
Thanks Saminda, Amila, Terri for this nice discussion.

Eroma,

Since you are working on capturing the sequence diagram for Airavata
operations, it will be good to share that and then discuss fault tolerance
after every one is on same page with all the steps.

Suresh