airavata-architecture mailing list archives

From Amila Jayasekara <thejaka.am...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fault Tolerant Use cases & Solutions for Job Management in Airavata
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2014 20:00:54 GMT
One suggestion is to first identify states in the system. Then identify
actions (operation / method invocations) which change the state of the
system. Then model FT cases by analyzing system state after and before a
failure (during those operation invocations).

Thanks
Amila