airavata-architecture mailing list archives

From Chathuri Wimalasena <kamalas...@gmail.com>
Subject Airavata current data models and next steps
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2014 19:37:07 GMT
Hi Devs,

We are discussing object airavata data model a lot in past days. To make
things clear on the current data models, we created some images to explain
them.

Image 1 (registry_data_model.png) is the ER diagram of the existing
relational database.

Image 2 (airavataClassmodel1.png) is the how a client call is propagate to
backend.

Image 3 (AiravataRegistryClassDiagram.png) is more detailed view of
transition of data from registry CPI to MySQL backend.

Our effort is to modularize this data model in order to make it less
hierarchical. Your feedbacks and suggestions are most welcome.

Thanks..
Chathuri