airavata-architecture mailing list archives

From K Yoshimoto <kenn...@sdsc.edu>
Subject Re: Experiment Sharing
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2014 19:03:45 GMT

What d you mean by experiment sharing?  Is it sharing the results
of a simulation or is it reproducing a simulation run?

There is a need for others to reproduce a simulation run, sometimes
years later, on different software and hardware.  Not easy to accommodate.