activemq-users mailing list archives

From Justin Bertram <jbert...@apache.org>
Subject Re: HornetQ Bind - 5445 Already Used
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2021 16:46:10 GMT
The line in etc/artemis.profile which refers to the HornetQ port is
commented out by default so unless you had already enabled this line it
shouldn't be an issue. Furthermore, this line refers to 5446 rather than
5445 by default.

It's not clear why you're still having issues with the binding to port 5445
given you've removed the hornetq acceptor. Could you cut/paste your
bootstrap.xml & broker.xml?

Justin