activemq-users mailing list archives

From Justin Bertram <jbert...@apache.org>
Subject Re: AMQ Artemis High Availability - Use shared store only for lock
Date Tue, 15 Oct 2019 13:09:49 GMT
> ...many people use the replication to avoid a spof with shared store and
also perf with NVMe...

Fair enough.

> I dont see why we would discourage anyone in implementing that.

For what it's worth, I didn't mean to discourage anybody from implementing
anything. I was mainly trying to answer his question about whether or not
there were any plans to implement such a scheme. Anybody is certainly
welcome to send a PR for this functionality and further discussion about
the specifics can continue there.

Justin