activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Modanese, Riccardo" <Riccardo.Modan...@eurotech.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Artemis - Implement ACL programmatically
Date Mon, 26 Aug 2019 12:01:12 GMT
I already read this page and I wasn’t able to find any helpful information.
In our use case each user has ACL depending on the username itself. Moreover a user can be
added at runtime and the broker must be able to create and handle correctly the ACL also for
the new created user.

So, at the end, what I need is the capability of creating ACL programmatically and keep them
in a session in order to be used every time a client publishes a message or subscribes an
address.
In ActiveMQ 5 this was possible ( [1] - [2] ) by creating a DefaultAuthorizationMap object,
but I cannot find a similar object in Artemis

[1] https://github.com/eclipse/kapua/blob/develop/broker-core/src/main/java/org/eclipse/kapua/broker/core/plugin/KapuaSecurityBrokerFilter.java#L683
[2] https://github.com/eclipse/kapua/blob/develop/broker-core/src/main/java/org/eclipse/kapua/broker/core/plugin/KapuaSecurityBrokerFilter.java#L557

Il giorno 26 ago 2019, alle ore 13:43, Christopher Shannon <christopher.l.shannon@gmail.com<mailto:christopher.l.shannon@gmail.com>>