activemq-users mailing list archives

From COURTAULT Francois <francois.courta...@thalesgroup.com>
Subject Is there a way to monitor delayed message ?
Date Fri, 12 Jul 2019 17:45:01 GMT
Hello

The question is in the subject.
Is it possible to use JMX ? I have tried to find some counters without any success :(
Only:

*         DequeueCount

*         DispatchCount

*         EnqueueCount

*         ExpiredCount

*         InFlightCount

But no DelayedCount !

Does JMS 2.0 API can be used  for delaying message (eg setDeliveryDelay method on a JMSProducer)
?

Best Regards.

This message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressees and may contain confidential
information. Any unauthorized use or disclosure, either whole or partial, is prohibited.
E-mails are susceptible to alteration. Our company shall not be liable for the message if
altered, changed or falsified. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please
delete it and notify the sender.
Although all reasonable efforts have been made to keep this transmission free from viruses,
the sender will not be liable for damages caused by a transmitted virus.