activemq-users mailing list archives

From yw yw <wy96...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DR: Queue backup / replay architecture (Artemis)
Date Mon, 08 Jul 2019 13:21:43 GMT
> Will Artemis store (in journal) 1 copy of the message body and use
pointers to refer to that message body in diverted/copied messages?
No, the new message is a deep copy.

> Artemis divert will change the message-ID. It would be nice to keep the
existing message-ID. If the transformer plugin sets this message-ID back to
the original -- will this cause problems?
Yes, it will cause problems.

> Is the ACK to the producer only sent when the message has been persisted
to both original and diverted to queues/addresses?
Yes.

Regarding question 1,2, I don't quite understand your scenario. A divert
will only divert a message to an address on the same server. If server
crashes or disk is damaged, how do you resume from them?

<warm-sun@tutanota.com> 于2019年7月8日周一 下午8:49写道: