activemq-users mailing list archives

From Sumit Bhardwaj <sumit.bhard...@gmail.com>
Subject Large Number of ActiveMQ Connection Executor Threads
Date Wed, 10 Jul 2019 15:05:34 GMT
Hi,

We are using ActiveMQ version 5.15.8, We are connecting to it using Spring
JMSTemplate. What we are seeing is in case of connection errors too many of
following threads get created

"ActiveMQ Connection Executor.."

In one instance around 1250 Threads for the above were active in our tomcat
hosting our web application, when maxConnections setting on activeMQ was
1000.

The behaviour is similar to the following defect
which was fixed in 5.14.6, but we are seeing in 5.15.8 as well.

Is there any quick solution for this by changing any spring configuration
or ActiveMQ server configuration?

Best
Sumit Bhardwaj