activemq-users mailing list archives

From Justin Bertram <jbert...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Artemis: DLQ not working with Core
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2019 17:53:32 GMT
If you're really hitting a dead-lock then that's worth a JIRA [1].

It's worth noting that there are legitimate exceptions which can be thrown
by the client during failover. See the "Handling Blocking Calls During
Failover" [2] section of the "High Availability and Failover" chapter in
the documentation.

Justin

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARTEMIS
[2]