activemq-users mailing list archives

From Justin Bertram <jbert...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Artemis HA cluster behavior issues
Date Wed, 26 Jun 2019 18:00:43 GMT
Just re-discovered this...

I tested this scenario with 2.4.0 and the attached configs, and I couldn't
make it fail like described in the original message. Fail-over and
fail-back worked without any of the issues described.

> To us, this meant that the current master (which was the original slave)
in the first group, although acting as the master, does not vote in case a
quorum voting is initiated in the cluster. Is that correct?

That's not correct. It should vote (and did so in my tests).

> Does this imply that the cluster always have to be back to the initial
state (as in step 0 above) in order for the failover to take place for any
master slave pair?

No.

Justin