activemq-users mailing list archives

From Justin Bertram <jbert...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to forward messages to other brokers for automatically created addresses/queues?
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2019 13:59:56 GMT
I don't see why federation wouldn't work for you. It doesn't require
preconfigured addresses & queues. The address-match and queue-match
configuration parameters use wildcard matching [1]. As a quick test I ran
the "federated-queue" example (at
examples/features/federation/federated-queue) after removing the
preconfigured "exampleQueue" address & queue from the broker.xml files to
force the address & queue to be auto-created and it worked fine.

Justin

[1]
http://activemq.apache.org/components/artemis/documentation/latest/wildcard-syntax.html