activemq-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Justin Bertram <jbert...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Artemis 2.9.0 - Basic shared storage - static discovery - Failover not happening
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2019 20:12:21 GMT
Also, if you paste either configuration or logs in the future *please* make
sure they are well formatted (e.g. proper indentation, no wrapping). Bad
formatting makes everything much harder to read (and therefore harder for
you to get help).


Justin

On Wed, Jun 12, 2019 at 3:10 PM Justin Bertram <jbertram@apache.org> wrote:

> Nothing jumps out at me as problematic in either the configuration or the
> logs.
>
> The broker ships with a number of HA examples. What happens if you run the
> example at examples/features/ha/non-transaction-failover? You just need to
> run the command 'mvn verify' from the example directory. The example will
> create and configure a master and slave instance using shared-store. If
> that works then I recommend you modify the configuration step by step to
> mimic your own until the example stops working. The first change I'd
> recommend is modifying the <dataFolder> in the pom.xml to use
> "/vagrant_data/data". Try that out and let me know how it goes.
>
>
> Justin
>
> On Wed, Jun 12, 2019 at 10:15 AM hannibal <hannibal80@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>> I first tried with Artemis 2.7.0 but I didn't make it, now I'm trying with
>> Artemis 2.9.0, still looking for some luck.
>>
>> What I want to achieve is a basic shared storage master/slave cluster with
>> static discovery.
>>
>> I have a java client that connects to the master. Java code is provided
>> below.
>>
>> Test steps:
>> 1. start master server
>> 2. start slave server
>> 3. start client app
>> 4. kill master server
>>
>> The Java app gives exception and stop sending/receiving messages. Failover
>> is not happening.
>> Any help would be very appreciated.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Lorenzo
>>
>> ______________
>>
>> Here Java client code:
>>
>> static final String ARTEMIS_CLUSTER_URL_1M =
>>
>> "tcp://artemis-1M:61616?ha=true&retryInterval=1000&retryIntervalMultiplier=1.0&reconnectAttempts=-1";
>> static final String ARTEMIS_CLUSER_USERNAME = "ADMIN.USER";
>> static final String ARTEMIS_CLUSTER_PASSWORD = "XxXxX";
>> int CONS_THREADS = 20;
>> int PROD_THREADS = 1;
>>
>> ActiveMQConnectionFactory connectionFactory = new
>> ActiveMQConnectionFactory(ARTEMIS_CLUSTER_URL_1M, ARTEMIS_CLUSER_USERNAME,
>> ARTEMIS_CLUSTER_PASSWORD);
>>
>> Connection consConn = connectionFactory.createConnection();
>> consConn.start();
>>
>> Connection prodConn = connectionFactory.createConnection();
>> prodConn.start();
>>
>> ExecutorService executor = Executors.newFixedThreadPool(CONS_THREADS);
>>
>> for (int i=0 ; i < CONS_THREADS; i++) {
>>     executor.execute(new ArtemisConsumer(consConn));
>> }
>>
>> for (int i=0 ; i < PROD_THREADS; i++) {
>>     executor.execute(new ArtemisProducer(prodConn));
>> }
>>
>> ...
>>
>> public class ArtemisConsumer implements Runnable {
>>     private Connection connection = null;
>>
>>     public ArtemisConsumer(Connection connection) {
>>         this.connection = connection;
>>     }
>>
>>     public void run() {
>>
>>         try {
>>             Session session = connection.createSession(false,
>> Session.AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE);
>>             Queue queue = session.createQueue("jms.artemis-test-queue");
>>             MessageConsumer consumer = session.createConsumer(queue);
>>             consumer.setMessageListener(new
>> SimpleMessageListner(session));
>>         } catch (Exception e) {
>>             System.out.println("Caught exception!" + e);
>>             e.printStackTrace();
>>         }
>>
>>     }
>> }
>>
>> ...
>>
>> public class ArtemisProducer implements Runnable{
>>     private static String MESSAGE;
>>     private static Connection connection = null;
>>     private int name;
>>
>>
>>     public ArtemisProducer(Connection connection) {
>>         this.connection = connection;
>>         if(MESSAGE==null) {
>>             MESSAGE = createMessage();
>>         }
>>     }
>>
>>     public void run() {
>>
>>         try {
>>
>>             Session session = connection.createSession(false, Session
>>                     .AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE);
>>             Queue queue = session.createQueue("jms.artemis-test-queue");
>>             MessageProducer producer = session.createProducer(queue);
>>             producer.setDeliveryMode(DeliveryMode.PERSISTENT);
>>             int p=0;
>>
>>             while (p < 50000) {
>>                 TextMessage message = session.createTextMessage(MESSAGE);
>>                 producer.send(message);
>>             }
>>
>>             producer.close();
>>
>>             session.close();
>>
>>         } catch (Exception e) {
>>             System.out.println("Caught exception! " + e);
>>             e.printStackTrace();
>>         }
>>     }
>>
>>     private String createMessage() {
>>         byte[] array = new byte[runCfg.msgSize*1024]; // length is bounded
>> by 7
>>         new Random().nextBytes(array);
>>
>>         return new String(array, Charset.forName("UTF-8"));
>>     }
>>
>>
>> ...
>>
>> public class SimpleMessageListner implements MessageListener{
>>
>>     private Session session;
>>
>>     public SimpleMessageListner(Session session) {
>>         this.session = session;
>>     }
>>
>>     public SimpleMessageListner(Session session) {
>>         this.session = session;
>>     }
>>
>>     @Override
>>     public void onMessage(Message message) {
>>         ...
>>     }
>> }
>>
>> ...
>>
>> Here the client exception:
>>
>> Caught exception! javax.jms.JMSException: AMQ219014: Timed out after
>> waiting
>> 30,000 ms for response when sending packet 71
>> javax.jms.JMSException: AMQ219014: Timed out after waiting 30,000 ms for
>> response when sending packet 71
>>         at
>>
>> org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.protocol.core.impl.ChannelImpl.sendBlocking(ChannelImpl.java:454)
>>         at
>>
>> org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.protocol.core.impl.ChannelImpl.sendBlocking(ChannelImpl.java:358)
>>         at
>>
>> org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.protocol.core.impl.ActiveMQSessionContext.sendFullMessage(ActiveMQSessionContext.java:554)
>>         at
>>
>> org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.client.impl.ClientProducerImpl.sendRegularMessage(ClientProducerImpl.java:303)
>>         at
>>
>> org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.client.impl.ClientProducerImpl.doSend(ClientProducerImpl.java:275)
>>         at
>>
>> org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.client.impl.ClientProducerImpl.send(ClientProducerImpl.java:128)
>>         at
>>
>> org.apache.activemq.artemis.jms.client.ActiveMQMessageProducer.doSendx(ActiveMQMessageProducer.java:485)
>>         at
>>
>> org.apache.activemq.artemis.jms.client.ActiveMQMessageProducer.send(ActiveMQMessageProducer.java:195)
>>         at
>>
>> com.activemq.test.perf.artemis.producer.ArtemisProducer.run(ArtemisProducer.java:39)
>>         at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown
>> Source)
>>         at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown
>> Source)
>>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
>> Caused by:
>> ActiveMQConnectionTimedOutException[errorType=CONNECTION_TIMEDOUT
>> message=AMQ219014: Timed out after waiting 30,000 ms for response when
>> sending packet 71]
>>         ... 12 more
>>
>>
>> Here master configuration:
>>
>> <?xml version='1.0'?>
>>
>> <configuration xmlns="urn:activemq"
>>                xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
>>                xmlns:xi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude"
>>                xsi:schemaLocation="urn:activemq
>> /schema/artemis-configuration.xsd">
>>
>>    <core xmlns="urn:activemq:core"
>> xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
>>          xsi:schemaLocation="urn:activemq:core ">
>>
>>       <name>artemis-1M</name>
>>
>>
>>       <persistence-enabled>true</persistence-enabled>
>>
>>       <journal-type>ASYNCIO</journal-type>
>>
>>       <paging-directory>/vagrant_data/data/paging</paging-directory>
>>
>>       <bindings-directory>/vagrant_data/data/bindings</bindings-directory>
>>
>>       <journal-directory>/vagrant_data/data/journal</journal-directory>
>>
>>
>>
>> <large-messages-directory>/vagrant_data/data/large-messages</large-messages-directory>
>>
>>       <journal-datasync>true</journal-datasync>
>>
>>       <journal-min-files>2</journal-min-files>
>>
>>       <journal-pool-files>10</journal-pool-files>
>>
>>       <journal-file-size>10M</journal-file-size>
>>
>>       <journal-buffer-timeout>16000</journal-buffer-timeout>
>>
>>
>>
>>       <journal-max-io>4096</journal-max-io>
>>
>>
>>       <disk-scan-period>5000</disk-scan-period>
>>
>>
>>       <max-disk-usage>90</max-disk-usage>
>>
>>
>>       <critical-analyzer>true</critical-analyzer>
>>
>>       <critical-analyzer-timeout>120000</critical-analyzer-timeout>
>>
>>
>> <critical-analyzer-check-period>60000</critical-analyzer-check-period>
>>
>>       <critical-analyzer-policy>HALT</critical-analyzer-policy>
>>
>>           <ha-policy>
>>                 <shared-store>
>>                         <master>
>>
>> <failover-on-shutdown>true</failover-on-shutdown>
>>                         </master>
>>                 </shared-store>
>>           </ha-policy>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>         <cluster-user>ADMIN.USER</cluster-user>
>>         <cluster-password>XxXxX</cluster-password>
>>
>>         <cluster-connections>
>>                 <cluster-connection name="artemis-cluster">
>>                         <connector-ref>artemis-1M</connector-ref>
>>
>>                         <static-connectors
>> allow-direct-connections-only="true">
>>
>>                                 <connector-ref>artemis-1S</connector-ref>
>>
>>                         </static-connectors>
>>                 </cluster-connection>
>>         </cluster-connections>
>>
>>         <connectors>
>>                 <connector
>> name="artemis-1M">tcp://artemis-1M:61616</connector>
>>                 <connector
>> name="artemis-1S">tcp://artemis-1S:61616</connector>
>>
>>         </connectors>
>>
>>       <acceptors>
>>
>>                  <acceptor name="artemis">tcp://0.0.0.0:61616</acceptor>
>>
>>       </acceptors>
>>
>>
>>       <security-settings>
>>          <security-setting match="#">
>>             <permission type="createNonDurableQueue" roles="amq"/>
>>             <permission type="deleteNonDurableQueue" roles="amq"/>
>>             <permission type="createDurableQueue" roles="amq"/>
>>             <permission type="deleteDurableQueue" roles="amq"/>
>>             <permission type="createAddress" roles="amq"/>
>>             <permission type="deleteAddress" roles="amq"/>
>>             <permission type="consume" roles="amq"/>
>>             <permission type="browse" roles="amq"/>
>>             <permission type="send" roles="amq"/>
>>
>>             <permission type="manage" roles="amq"/>
>>          </security-setting>
>>       </security-settings>
>>
>>       <address-settings>
>>
>>          <address-setting match="activemq.management#">
>>             <dead-letter-address>DLQ</dead-letter-address>
>>             <expiry-address>ExpiryQueue</expiry-address>
>>             <redelivery-delay>0</redelivery-delay>
>>
>>             <max-size-bytes>-1</max-size-bytes>
>>
>> <message-counter-history-day-limit>10</message-counter-history-day-limit>
>>             <address-full-policy>PAGE</address-full-policy>
>>             <auto-create-queues>true</auto-create-queues>
>>             <auto-create-addresses>true</auto-create-addresses>
>>             <auto-create-jms-queues>true</auto-create-jms-queues>
>>             <auto-create-jms-topics>true</auto-create-jms-topics>
>>          </address-setting>
>>
>>          <address-setting match="#">
>>             <dead-letter-address>DLQ</dead-letter-address>
>>             <expiry-address>ExpiryQueue</expiry-address>
>>             <redelivery-delay>0</redelivery-delay>
>>
>>             <max-size-bytes>-1</max-size-bytes>
>>
>> <message-counter-history-day-limit>10</message-counter-history-day-limit>
>>             <address-full-policy>PAGE</address-full-policy>
>>             <auto-create-queues>true</auto-create-queues>
>>             <auto-create-addresses>true</auto-create-addresses>
>>             <auto-create-jms-queues>true</auto-create-jms-queues>
>>             <auto-create-jms-topics>true</auto-create-jms-topics>
>>          </address-setting>
>>
>>                 <address-setting match="jms.#">
>>                         <redistribution-delay>1000</redistribution-delay>
>>                 </address-setting>
>>
>>       </address-settings>
>>
>>       <addresses>
>>          <address name="DLQ">
>>             <anycast>
>>                <queue name="DLQ" />
>>             </anycast>
>>          </address>
>>          <address name="ExpiryQueue">
>>             <anycast>
>>                <queue name="ExpiryQueue" />
>>             </anycast>
>>          </address>
>>
>>       </addresses>
>>
>>
>>
>>       <broker-plugins>
>>          <broker-plugin
>>
>> class-name="org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.plugin.impl.LoggingActiveMQServerPlugin">
>>             <property key="LOG_ALL_EVENTS" value="false"/>
>>             <property key="LOG_CONNECTION_EVENTS" value="true"/>
>>             <property key="LOG_SESSION_EVENTS" value="true"/>
>>             <property key="LOG_CONSUMER_EVENTS" value="false"/>
>>             <property key="LOG_DELIVERING_EVENTS" value="false"/>
>>             <property key="LOG_SENDING_EVENTS" value="false"/>
>>             <property key="LOG_INTERNAL_EVENTS" value="true"/>
>>          </broker-plugin>
>>       </broker-plugins>
>>
>>
>>    </core>
>> </configuration>
>>
>> ...
>>
>> Here slave configuration:
>>
>> <?xml version='1.0'?>
>>
>> <configuration xmlns="urn:activemq"
>>                xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
>>                xmlns:xi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude"
>>                xsi:schemaLocation="urn:activemq
>> /schema/artemis-configuration.xsd">
>>
>>    <core xmlns="urn:activemq:core"
>> xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
>>          xsi:schemaLocation="urn:activemq:core ">
>>
>>       <name>artemis-1S</name>
>>
>>
>>       <persistence-enabled>true</persistence-enabled>
>>
>>       <journal-type>ASYNCIO</journal-type>
>>
>>       <paging-directory>/vagrant_data/data/paging</paging-directory>
>>
>>       <bindings-directory>/vagrant_data/data/bindings</bindings-directory>
>>
>>       <journal-directory>/vagrant_data/data/journal</journal-directory>
>>
>>
>>
>> <large-messages-directory>/vagrant_data/data/large-messages</large-messages-directory>
>>
>>       <journal-datasync>true</journal-datasync>
>>
>>       <journal-min-files>2</journal-min-files>
>>
>>       <journal-pool-files>10</journal-pool-files>
>>
>>       <journal-file-size>10M</journal-file-size>
>>
>>       <journal-buffer-timeout>16000</journal-buffer-timeout>
>>
>>
>>
>>       <journal-max-io>4096</journal-max-io>
>>
>>
>>       <disk-scan-period>5000</disk-scan-period>
>>
>>
>>       <max-disk-usage>90</max-disk-usage>
>>
>>
>>       <critical-analyzer>true</critical-analyzer>
>>
>>       <critical-analyzer-timeout>120000</critical-analyzer-timeout>
>>
>>
>> <critical-analyzer-check-period>60000</critical-analyzer-check-period>
>>
>>       <critical-analyzer-policy>HALT</critical-analyzer-policy>
>>
>>           <ha-policy>
>>                 <shared-store>
>>                   <slave>
>>                         <failover-on-shutdown>true</failover-on-shutdown>
>>                         <allow-failback>true</allow-failback>
>>                   </slave>
>>                 </shared-store>
>>           </ha-policy>
>>
>>
>>
>>         <cluster-user>ADMIN.USER</cluster-user>
>>         <cluster-password>XxXxX</cluster-password>
>>
>>         <cluster-connections>
>>                 <cluster-connection name="artemis-cluster">
>>                         <connector-ref>artemis-1S</connector-ref>
>>                         <static-connectors
>> allow-direct-connections-only="true">
>>                                 <connector-ref>artemis-1M</connector-ref>
>>
>>
>>                         </static-connectors>
>>                 </cluster-connection>
>>         </cluster-connections>
>>
>>         <connectors>
>>                 <connector
>> name="artemis-1M">tcp://artemis-1M:61616</connector>
>>                 <connector
>> name="artemis-1S">tcp://artemis-1S:61616</connector>
>>
>>         </connectors>
>>
>>
>>
>>       <acceptors>
>>
>>          <acceptor name="artemis">tcp://0.0.0.0:61616</acceptor>
>>
>>       </acceptors>
>>
>>
>>       <security-settings>
>>          <security-setting match="#">
>>             <permission type="createNonDurableQueue" roles="amq"/>
>>             <permission type="deleteNonDurableQueue" roles="amq"/>
>>             <permission type="createDurableQueue" roles="amq"/>
>>             <permission type="deleteDurableQueue" roles="amq"/>
>>             <permission type="createAddress" roles="amq"/>
>>             <permission type="deleteAddress" roles="amq"/>
>>             <permission type="consume" roles="amq"/>
>>             <permission type="browse" roles="amq"/>
>>             <permission type="send" roles="amq"/>
>>
>>             <permission type="manage" roles="amq"/>
>>          </security-setting>
>>       </security-settings>
>>
>>       <address-settings>
>>
>>          <address-setting match="activemq.management#">
>>             <dead-letter-address>DLQ</dead-letter-address>
>>             <expiry-address>ExpiryQueue</expiry-address>
>>             <redelivery-delay>0</redelivery-delay>
>>
>>             <max-size-bytes>-1</max-size-bytes>
>>
>> <message-counter-history-day-limit>10</message-counter-history-day-limit>
>>             <address-full-policy>PAGE</address-full-policy>
>>             <auto-create-queues>true</auto-create-queues>
>>             <auto-create-addresses>true</auto-create-addresses>
>>             <auto-create-jms-queues>true</auto-create-jms-queues>
>>             <auto-create-jms-topics>true</auto-create-jms-topics>
>>          </address-setting>
>>
>>          <address-setting match="#">
>>             <dead-letter-address>DLQ</dead-letter-address>
>>             <expiry-address>ExpiryQueue</expiry-address>
>>             <redelivery-delay>0</redelivery-delay>
>>
>>
>>             <max-size-bytes>-1</max-size-bytes>
>>
>> <message-counter-history-day-limit>10</message-counter-history-day-limit>
>>             <address-full-policy>PAGE</address-full-policy>
>>             <auto-create-queues>true</auto-create-queues>
>>             <auto-create-addresses>true</auto-create-addresses>
>>             <auto-create-jms-queues>true</auto-create-jms-queues>
>>             <auto-create-jms-topics>true</auto-create-jms-topics>
>>          </address-setting>
>>
>>                 <address-setting match="jms.#">
>>                         <redistribution-delay>1000</redistribution-delay>
>>                 </address-setting>
>>
>>       </address-settings>
>>
>>       <addresses>
>>          <address name="DLQ">
>>             <anycast>
>>                <queue name="DLQ" />
>>             </anycast>
>>          </address>
>>          <address name="ExpiryQueue">
>>             <anycast>
>>                <queue name="ExpiryQueue" />
>>             </anycast>
>>          </address>
>>
>>       </addresses>
>>
>>
>>
>>       <broker-plugins>
>>          <broker-plugin
>>
>> class-name="org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.plugin.impl.LoggingActiveMQServerPlugin">
>>             <property key="LOG_ALL_EVENTS" value="false"/>
>>             <property key="LOG_CONNECTION_EVENTS" value="true"/>
>>             <property key="LOG_SESSION_EVENTS" value="true"/>
>>             <property key="LOG_CONSUMER_EVENTS" value="false"/>
>>             <property key="LOG_DELIVERING_EVENTS" value="false"/>
>>             <property key="LOG_SENDING_EVENTS" value="false"/>
>>             <property key="LOG_INTERNAL_EVENTS" value="true"/>
>>          </broker-plugin>
>>       </broker-plugins>
>>
>>
>>    </core>
>> </configuration>
>>
>> Here master server logs:
>>
>> 2019-06-12 08:06:20,573 INFO
>> [org.apache.activemq.artemis.integration.bootstrap] AMQ101000: Starting
>> ActiveMQ Artemis Server
>> 2019-06-12 08:06:20,641 INFO  [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server]
>> AMQ221000: live Message Broker is starting with configuration Broker
>> Configuration
>>
>> (clustered=true,journalDirectory=/vagrant_data/data/journal,bindingsDirectory=/vagrant_data/data/bindings,largeMessagesDirectory=/vagrant_data/data/large-messages,pagingDirectory=/vagrant_data/data/paging)
>> 2019-06-12 08:06:20,644 INFO  [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server]
>> AMQ221006: Waiting to obtain live lock
>> 2019-06-12 08:06:20,648 INFO  [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server]
>> AMQ221054: libaio was found but the filesystem does not support AIO.
>> Switching the configuration into NIO. Journal path:
>> /vagrant_data/data/journal
>> 2019-06-12 08:06:20,700 INFO  [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server]
>> AMQ221013: Using NIO Journal
>> 2019-06-12 08:06:20,763 INFO  [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server]
>> AMQ221057: Global Max Size is being adjusted to 1/2 of the JVM max size
>> (-Xmx). being defined as 1,073,741,824
>> 2019-06-12 08:06:20,935 INFO  [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server]
>> AMQ221043: Protocol module found: [artemis-server]. Adding protocol
>> support
>> for: CORE
>> 2019-06-12 08:06:20,942 INFO  [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server]
>> AMQ221043: Protocol module found: [artemis-amqp-protocol]. Adding protocol
>> support for: AMQP
>> 2019-06-12 08:06:20,947 INFO  [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server]
>> AMQ221043: Protocol module found: [artemis-hornetq-protocol]. Adding
>> protocol support for: HORNETQ
>> 2019-06-12 08:06:20,962 INFO  [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server]
>> AMQ221043: Protocol module found: [artemis-mqtt-protocol]. Adding protocol
>> support for: MQTT
>> 2019-06-12 08:06:20,968 INFO  [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server]
>> AMQ221043: Protocol module found: [artemis-openwire-protocol]. Adding
>> protocol support for: OPENWIRE
>> 2019-06-12 08:06:20,971 INFO  [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server]
>> AMQ221043: Protocol module found: [artemis-stomp-protocol]. Adding
>> protocol
>> support for: STOMP
>> 2019-06-12 08:06:21,129 INFO  [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server]
>> AMQ221034: Waiting indefinitely to obtain live lock
>> 2019-06-12 08:06:21,129 INFO  [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server]
>> AMQ221035: Live Server Obtained live lock
>> 2019-06-12 08:06:23,234 INFO  [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server]
>> AMQ221080: Deploying address DLQ supporting [ANYCAST]
>> 2019-06-12 08:06:23,236 INFO  [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server]
>> AMQ221003: Deploying ANYCAST queue DLQ on address DLQ
>> 2019-06-12 08:06:23,237 INFO  [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server]
>> AMQ221080: Deploying address ExpiryQueue supporting [ANYCAST]
>> 2019-06-12 08:06:23,237 INFO  [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server]
>> AMQ221003: Deploying ANYCAST queue ExpiryQueue on address ExpiryQueue
>> 2019-06-12 08:06:23,629 INFO  [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server]
>> AMQ221020: Started EPOLL Acceptor at 0.0.0.0:61616 for protocols
>> [CORE,MQTT,AMQP,HORNETQ,STOMP,OPENWIRE]
>> 2019-06-12 08:06:23,631 INFO  [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server]
>> AMQ221007: Server is now live
>> 2019-06-12 08:06:23,632 INFO  [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server]
>> AMQ221001: Apache ActiveMQ Artemis Message Broker version 2.9.0
>> [artemis-1M,
>> nodeID=46af3acc-7654-11e9-a97e-08002741bcc2]
>> 2019-06-12 08:06:24,233 INFO
>> [org.apache.activemq.hawtio.branding.PluginContextListener] Initialized
>> activemq-branding plugin
>> 2019-06-12 08:06:24,441 INFO
>> [org.apache.activemq.hawtio.plugin.PluginContextListener] Initialized
>> artemis-plugin plugin
>> 2019-06-12 08:06:25,462 INFO  [io.hawt.HawtioContextListener] Initialising
>> hawtio services
>> 2019-06-12 08:06:25,596 INFO  [io.hawt.system.ConfigManager] Configuration
>> will be discovered via system properties
>> 2019-06-12 08:06:25,599 INFO  [io.hawt.jmx.JmxTreeWatcher] Welcome to
>> hawtio
>> 1.5.5 : http://hawt.io/ : Don't cha wish your console was hawt like me?
>> ;-)
>> 2019-06-12 08:06:25,644 INFO  [io.hawt.jmx.UploadManager] Using file
>> upload
>> directory: /var/lib/artemis/tmp/uploads
>> 2019-06-12 08:06:25,736 INFO  [io.hawt.web.AuthenticationFilter] Starting
>> hawtio authentication filter, JAAS realm: "activemq" authorized role(s):
>> "amq" role principal classes:
>> "org.apache.activemq.artemis.spi.core.security.jaas.RolePrincipal"
>> 2019-06-12 08:06:25,820 INFO  [io.hawt.web.JolokiaConfiguredAgentServlet]
>> Jolokia overridden property: [key=policyLocation,
>> value=file:/var/lib/artemis/etc/jolokia-access.xml]
>> 2019-06-12 08:06:25,888 INFO  [io.hawt.web.RBACMBeanInvoker] Using MBean
>> [hawtio:type=security,area=jmx,rank=0,name=HawtioDummyJMXSecurity] for
>> role
>> based access control
>> 2019-06-12 08:06:26,302 INFO  [io.hawt.system.ProxyWhitelist] Initial
>> proxy
>> whitelist: [localhost, 127.0.0.1, 10.0.2.15, 192.168.1.10, artemis-1M]
>> 2019-06-12 08:06:27,479 INFO  [org.apache.activemq.artemis] AMQ241001:
>> HTTP
>> Server started at http://192.168.1.10:8161
>> 2019-06-12 08:06:27,480 INFO  [org.apache.activemq.artemis] AMQ241002:
>> Artemis Jolokia REST API available at
>> http://192.168.1.10:8161/console/jolokia
>> 2019-06-12 08:06:27,481 INFO  [org.apache.activemq.artemis] AMQ241004:
>> Artemis Console available at http://192.168.1.10:8161/console
>> 2019-06-12 08:06:36,106 INFO
>> [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.plugin.impl] AMQ841000: created
>> connection: RemotingConnectionImpl [ID=4d972f93, clientID=null,
>> nodeID=46af3acc-7654-11e9-a97e-08002741bcc2,
>>
>> transportConnection=org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.remoting.impl.netty.NettyServerConnection@7844fa34
>> [ID=4d972f93,
>> local= /192.168.1.10:61616, remote=/192.168.1.20:40612]]
>> 2019-06-12 08:06:36,106 INFO
>> [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.plugin.impl] AMQ841000: created
>> connection: RemotingConnectionImpl [ID=1281a797, clientID=null,
>> nodeID=46af3acc-7654-11e9-a97e-08002741bcc2,
>>
>> transportConnection=org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.remoting.impl.netty.NettyServerConnection@7af04c08
>> [ID=1281a797,
>> local= /192.168.1.10:61616, remote=/192.168.1.20:40610]]
>> 2019-06-12 08:06:39,704 INFO
>> [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.plugin.impl] AMQ841000: created
>> connection: RemotingConnectionImpl [ID=ef541e18, clientID=null,
>> nodeID=46af3acc-7654-11e9-a97e-08002741bcc2,
>>
>> transportConnection=org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.remoting.impl.netty.NettyServerConnection@46cd9da2
>> [ID=ef541e18,
>> local= /192.168.1.10:61616, remote=/192.168.1.20:40614]]
>> 2019-06-12 08:06:52,584 INFO  [io.hawt.web.LoginServlet] hawtio login is
>> using 1800 sec. HttpSession timeout
>> 2019-06-12 08:07:14,993 INFO
>> [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.plugin.impl] AMQ841000: created
>> connection: RemotingConnectionImpl [ID=8e78eb87, clientID=null,
>> nodeID=46af3acc-7654-11e9-a97e-08002741bcc2,
>>
>> transportConnection=org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.remoting.impl.netty.NettyServerConnection@41dbb1cc
>> [ID=8e78eb87,
>> local= /192.168.1.10:61616, remote=/192.168.1.1:61125]]
>> 2019-06-12 08:07:15,087 INFO
>> [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.plugin.impl] AMQ841002: created
>> session name: c357e5d5-8d23-11e9-87cd-0a0027000007, session connectionID:
>> 8e78eb87
>> 2019-06-12 08:07:15,116 INFO
>> [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.plugin.impl] AMQ841004: added
>> session metadata for session name : c357e5d5-8d23-11e9-87cd-0a0027000007,
>> key: jms-session, data:
>> 2019-06-12 08:07:15,132 INFO
>> [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.plugin.impl] AMQ841002: created
>> session name: c3679d46-8d23-11e9-87cd-0a0027000007, session connectionID:
>> 8e78eb87
>> 2019-06-12 08:07:15,150 INFO
>> [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.plugin.impl] AMQ841004: added
>> session metadata for session name : c3679d46-8d23-11e9-87cd-0a0027000007,
>> key: jms-session, data:
>> 2019-06-12 08:07:15,166 INFO
>> [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.plugin.impl] AMQ841002: created
>> session name: c36d90b7-8d23-11e9-87cd-0a0027000007, session connectionID:
>> 8e78eb87
>> 2019-06-12 08:07:15,174 INFO
>> [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.plugin.impl] AMQ841004: added
>> session metadata for session name : c36d90b7-8d23-11e9-87cd-0a0027000007,
>> key: jms-session, data:
>> 2019-06-12 08:07:15,178 INFO
>> [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.plugin.impl] AMQ841002: created
>> session name: c36fdaa8-8d23-11e9-87cd-0a0027000007, session connectionID:
>> 8e78eb87
>> 2019-06-12 08:07:15,183 INFO
>> [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.plugin.impl] AMQ841004: added
>> session metadata for session name : c36fdaa8-8d23-11e9-87cd-0a0027000007,
>> key: jms-session, data:
>> 2019-06-12 08:07:15,202 INFO
>> [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.plugin.impl] AMQ841002: created
>> session name: c3722499-8d23-11e9-87cd-0a0027000007, session connectionID:
>> 8e78eb87
>> 2019-06-12 08:07:15,215 INFO
>> [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.plugin.impl] AMQ841004: added
>> session metadata for session name : c3722499-8d23-11e9-87cd-0a0027000007,
>> key: jms-session, data:
>> 2019-06-12 08:07:15,221 INFO
>> [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.plugin.impl] AMQ841002: created
>> session name: c376434a-8d23-11e9-87cd-0a0027000007, session connectionID:
>> 8e78eb87
>> 2019-06-12 08:07:15,227 INFO
>> [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.plugin.impl] AMQ841004: added
>> session metadata for session name : c376434a-8d23-11e9-87cd-0a0027000007,
>> key: jms-session, data:
>> 2019-06-12 08:07:15,236 INFO
>> [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.plugin.impl] AMQ841002: created
>> session name: c378b44b-8d23-11e9-87cd-0a0027000007, session connectionID:
>> 8e78eb87
>> 2019-06-12 08:07:15,246 INFO
>> [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.plugin.impl] AMQ841004: added
>> session metadata for session name : c378b44b-8d23-11e9-87cd-0a0027000007,
>> key: jms-session, data:
>> 2019-06-12 08:07:15,258 INFO
>> [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.plugin.impl] AMQ841002: created
>> session name: c37bc18c-8d23-11e9-87cd-0a0027000007, session connectionID:
>> 8e78eb87
>> 2019-06-12 08:07:15,266 INFO
>> [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.plugin.impl] AMQ841004: added
>> session metadata for session name : c37bc18c-8d23-11e9-87cd-0a0027000007,
>> key: jms-session, data:
>> 2019-06-12 08:07:15,273 INFO
>> [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.plugin.impl] AMQ841002: created
>> session name: c37e0b7d-8d23-11e9-87cd-0a0027000007, session connectionID:
>> 8e78eb87
>> 2019-06-12 08:07:15,281 INFO
>> [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.plugin.impl] AMQ841004: added
>> session metadata for session name : c37e0b7d-8d23-11e9-87cd-0a0027000007,
>> key: jms-session, data:
>> 2019-06-12 08:07:15,285 INFO
>> [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.plugin.impl] AMQ841002: created
>> session name: c3802e5e-8d23-11e9-87cd-0a0027000007, session connectionID:
>> 8e78eb87
>> 2019-06-12 08:07:15,288 INFO
>> [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.plugin.impl] AMQ841004: added
>> session metadata for session name : c3802e5e-8d23-11e9-87cd-0a0027000007,
>> key: jms-session, data:
>> 2019-06-12 08:07:15,297 INFO
>> [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.plugin.impl] AMQ841002: created
>> session name: c382031f-8d23-11e9-87cd-0a0027000007, session connectionID:
>> 8e78eb87
>> 2019-06-12 08:07:15,301 INFO
>> [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.plugin.impl] AMQ841004: added
>> session metadata for session name : c382031f-8d23-11e9-87cd-0a0027000007,
>> key: jms-session, data:
>> 2019-06-12 08:07:15,328 INFO
>> [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.plugin.impl] AMQ841002: created
>> session name: c38648e0-8d23-11e9-87cd-0a0027000007, session connectionID:
>> 8e78eb87
>> 2019-06-12 08:07:15,353 INFO
>> [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.plugin.impl] AMQ841004: added
>> session metadata for session name : c38648e0-8d23-11e9-87cd-0a0027000007,
>> key: jms-session, data:
>> 2019-06-12 08:07:15,388 INFO
>> [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.plugin.impl] AMQ841002: created
>> session name: c38cffa1-8d23-11e9-87cd-0a0027000007, session connectionID:
>> 8e78eb87
>> 2019-06-12 08:07:15,395 INFO
>> [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.plugin.impl] AMQ841004: added
>> session metadata for session name : c38cffa1-8d23-11e9-87cd-0a0027000007,
>> key: jms-session, data:
>> 2019-06-12 08:07:15,401 INFO
>> [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.plugin.impl] AMQ841002: created
>> session name: c391e1a2-8d23-11e9-87cd-0a0027000007, session connectionID:
>> 8e78eb87
>> 2019-06-12 08:07:15,405 INFO
>> [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.plugin.impl] AMQ841004: added
>> session metadata for session name : c391e1a2-8d23-11e9-87cd-0a0027000007,
>> key: jms-session, data:
>> 2019-06-12 08:07:15,413 INFO
>> [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.plugin.impl] AMQ841002: created
>> session name: c3938f53-8d23-11e9-87cd-0a0027000007, session connectionID:
>> 8e78eb87
>> 2019-06-12 08:07:15,422 INFO
>> [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.plugin.impl] AMQ841004: added
>> session metadata for session name : c3938f53-8d23-11e9-87cd-0a0027000007,
>> key: jms-session, data:
>> 2019-06-12 08:07:15,425 INFO
>> [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.plugin.impl] AMQ841002: created
>> session name: c3958b24-8d23-11e9-87cd-0a0027000007, session connectionID:
>> 8e78eb87
>> 2019-06-12 08:07:15,432 INFO
>> [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.plugin.impl] AMQ841004: added
>> session metadata for session name : c3958b24-8d23-11e9-87cd-0a0027000007,
>> key: jms-session, data:
>> 2019-06-12 08:07:15,439 INFO
>> [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.plugin.impl] AMQ841002: created
>> session name: c397ae05-8d23-11e9-87cd-0a0027000007, session connectionID:
>> 8e78eb87
>> 2019-06-12 08:07:15,446 INFO
>> [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.plugin.impl] AMQ841004: added
>> session metadata for session name : c397ae05-8d23-11e9-87cd-0a0027000007,
>> key: jms-session, data:
>> 2019-06-12 08:07:15,472 INFO
>> [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.plugin.impl] AMQ841002: created
>> session name: c39982c6-8d23-11e9-87cd-0a0027000007, session connectionID:
>> 8e78eb87
>> 2019-06-12 08:07:15,475 INFO
>> [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.plugin.impl] AMQ841004: added
>> session metadata for session name : c39982c6-8d23-11e9-87cd-0a0027000007,
>> key: jms-session, data:
>> 2019-06-12 08:07:15,483 INFO
>> [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.plugin.impl] AMQ841002: created
>> session name: c39e16a7-8d23-11e9-87cd-0a0027000007, session connectionID:
>> 8e78eb87
>> 2019-06-12 08:07:15,488 INFO
>> [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.plugin.impl] AMQ841004: added
>> session metadata for session name : c39e16a7-8d23-11e9-87cd-0a0027000007,
>> key: jms-session, data:
>> 2019-06-12 08:07:15,495 INFO
>> [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.plugin.impl] AMQ841002: created
>> session name: c3a01278-8d23-11e9-87cd-0a0027000007, session connectionID:
>> 8e78eb87
>> 2019-06-12 08:07:15,500 INFO
>> [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.plugin.impl] AMQ841004: added
>> session metadata for session name : c3a01278-8d23-11e9-87cd-0a0027000007,
>> key: jms-session, data:
>> 2019-06-12 08:07:15,505 INFO
>> [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.plugin.impl] AMQ841002: created
>> session name: c3a1c029-8d23-11e9-87cd-0a0027000007, session connectionID:
>> 8e78eb87
>> 2019-06-12 08:07:15,509 INFO
>> [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.plugin.impl] AMQ841004: added
>> session metadata for session name : c3a1c029-8d23-11e9-87cd-0a0027000007,
>> key: jms-session, data:
>> 2019-06-12 08:07:25,153 INFO
>> [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.plugin.impl] AMQ841000: created
>> connection: RemotingConnectionImpl [ID=a77a2904, clientID=null,
>> nodeID=46af3acc-7654-11e9-a97e-08002741bcc2,
>>
>> transportConnection=org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.remoting.impl.netty.NettyServerConnection@58a54051
>> [ID=a77a2904,
>> local= /192.168.1.10:61616, remote=/192.168.1.1:61130]]
>> 2019-06-12 08:07:25,163 INFO
>> [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.plugin.impl] AMQ841002: created
>> session name: c962fc9c-8d23-11e9-87cd-0a0027000007, session connectionID:
>> a77a2904
>> 2019-06-12 08:07:25,165 INFO
>> [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.plugin.impl] AMQ841004: added
>> session metadata for session name : c962fc9c-8d23-11e9-87cd-0a0027000007,
>> key: jms-session, data:
>> 2019-06-12 08:07:25,173 INFO
>> [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.plugin.impl] AMQ841002: created
>> session name: c964d15d-8d23-11e9-87cd-0a0027000007, session connectionID:
>> a77a2904
>> 2019-06-12 08:07:25,178 INFO
>> [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.plugin.impl] AMQ841004: added
>> session metadata for session name : c964d15d-8d23-11e9-87cd-0a0027000007,
>> key: jms-session, data:
>>
>> ...
>>
>> Here slave server logs:
>>
>> 2019-06-12 08:06:33,465 INFO
>> [org.apache.activemq.artemis.integration.bootstrap] AMQ101000: Starting
>> ActiveMQ Artemis Server
>> 2019-06-12 08:06:33,534 INFO  [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server]
>> AMQ221000: backup Message Broker is starting with configuration Broker
>> Configuration
>>
>> (clustered=true,journalDirectory=/vagrant_data/data/journal,bindingsDirectory=/vagrant_data/data/bindings,largeMessagesDirectory=/vagrant_data/data/large-messages,pagingDirectory=/vagrant_data/data/paging)
>> 2019-06-12 08:06:33,561 INFO  [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server]
>> AMQ221032: Waiting to become backup node
>> 2019-06-12 08:06:33,567 INFO  [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server]
>> AMQ221033: ** got backup lock
>> 2019-06-12 08:06:33,596 INFO  [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server]
>> AMQ221054: libaio was found but the filesystem does not support AIO.
>> Switching the configuration into NIO. Journal path:
>> /vagrant_data/data/journal
>> 2019-06-12 08:06:33,714 INFO  [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server]
>> AMQ221013: Using NIO Journal
>> 2019-06-12 08:06:34,015 INFO  [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server]
>> AMQ221057: Global Max Size is being adjusted to 1/2 of the JVM max size
>> (-Xmx). being defined as 1,073,741,824
>> 2019-06-12 08:06:34,290 INFO  [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server]
>> AMQ221043: Protocol module found: [artemis-server]. Adding protocol
>> support
>> for: CORE
>> 2019-06-12 08:06:34,295 INFO  [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server]
>> AMQ221043: Protocol module found: [artemis-amqp-protocol]. Adding protocol
>> support for: AMQP
>> 2019-06-12 08:06:34,306 INFO  [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server]
>> AMQ221043: Protocol module found: [artemis-hornetq-protocol]. Adding
>> protocol support for: HORNETQ
>> 2019-06-12 08:06:34,312 INFO  [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server]
>> AMQ221043: Protocol module found: [artemis-mqtt-protocol]. Adding protocol
>> support for: MQTT
>> 2019-06-12 08:06:34,319 INFO  [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server]
>> AMQ221043: Protocol module found: [artemis-openwire-protocol]. Adding
>> protocol support for: OPENWIRE
>> 2019-06-12 08:06:34,328 INFO  [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server]
>> AMQ221043: Protocol module found: [artemis-stomp-protocol]. Adding
>> protocol
>> support for: STOMP
>> 2019-06-12 08:06:34,578 INFO  [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server]
>> AMQ221109: Apache ActiveMQ Artemis Backup Server version 2.9.0
>> [46af3acc-7654-11e9-a97e-08002741bcc2] started, waiting live to fail
>> before
>> it gets active
>> 2019-06-12 08:06:35,452 INFO
>> [org.apache.activemq.hawtio.branding.PluginContextListener] Initialized
>> activemq-branding plugin
>> 2019-06-12 08:06:36,245 INFO
>> [org.apache.activemq.hawtio.plugin.PluginContextListener] Initialized
>> artemis-plugin plugin
>> 2019-06-12 08:06:38,629 INFO  [io.hawt.HawtioContextListener] Initialising
>> hawtio services
>> 2019-06-12 08:06:38,951 INFO  [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server]
>> AMQ221080: Deploying address DLQ supporting [ANYCAST]
>> 2019-06-12 08:06:38,952 INFO  [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server]
>> AMQ221003: Deploying ANYCAST queue DLQ on address DLQ
>> 2019-06-12 08:06:38,953 INFO  [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server]
>> AMQ221080: Deploying address ExpiryQueue supporting [ANYCAST]
>> 2019-06-12 08:06:38,954 INFO  [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server]
>> AMQ221003: Deploying ANYCAST queue ExpiryQueue on address ExpiryQueue
>> 2019-06-12 08:06:39,058 INFO  [io.hawt.system.ConfigManager] Configuration
>> will be discovered via system properties
>> 2019-06-12 08:06:39,068 INFO  [io.hawt.jmx.JmxTreeWatcher] Welcome to
>> hawtio
>> 1.5.5 : http://hawt.io/ : Don't cha wish your console was hawt like me?
>> ;-)
>> 2019-06-12 08:06:39,118 INFO  [io.hawt.jmx.UploadManager] Using file
>> upload
>> directory: /var/lib/artemis/tmp/uploads
>> 2019-06-12 08:06:39,261 INFO  [io.hawt.web.AuthenticationFilter] Starting
>> hawtio authentication filter, JAAS realm: "activemq" authorized role(s):
>> "amq" role principal classes:
>> "org.apache.activemq.artemis.spi.core.security.jaas.RolePrincipal"
>> 2019-06-12 08:06:39,356 INFO  [io.hawt.web.JolokiaConfiguredAgentServlet]
>> Jolokia overridden property: [key=policyLocation,
>> value=file:/var/lib/artemis/etc/jolokia-access.xml]
>> 2019-06-12 08:06:39,441 INFO  [io.hawt.web.RBACMBeanInvoker] Using MBean
>> [hawtio:type=security,area=jmx,rank=0,name=HawtioDummyJMXSecurity] for
>> role
>> based access control
>> 2019-06-12 08:06:39,851 INFO  [io.hawt.system.ProxyWhitelist] Initial
>> proxy
>> whitelist: [localhost, 127.0.0.1, 10.0.2.15, 192.168.1.20, artemis-1S]
>> 2019-06-12 08:06:39,959 INFO  [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server]
>> AMQ221020: Started EPOLL Acceptor at 0.0.0.0:61616 for protocols
>> [CORE,MQTT,AMQP,HORNETQ,STOMP,OPENWIRE]
>> 2019-06-12 08:06:39,960 INFO  [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server]
>> AMQ221010: Backup Server is now live
>> 2019-06-12 08:06:40,250 INFO
>> [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.plugin.impl] AMQ841000: created
>> connection: RemotingConnectionImpl [ID=e1b1f737, clientID=null,
>> nodeID=46af3acc-7654-11e9-a97e-08002741bcc2,
>>
>> transportConnection=org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.remoting.impl.netty.NettyServerConnection@1c515571
>> [ID=e1b1f737,
>> local= /192.168.1.20:61616, remote=/192.168.1.10:54368]]
>> 2019-06-12 08:06:40,250 INFO
>> [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.plugin.impl] AMQ841000: created
>> connection: RemotingConnectionImpl [ID=a0e1f8ac, clientID=null,
>> nodeID=46af3acc-7654-11e9-a97e-08002741bcc2,
>>
>> transportConnection=org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.remoting.impl.netty.NettyServerConnection@1f2afd93
>> [ID=a0e1f8ac,
>> local= /192.168.1.20:61616, remote=/192.168.1.10:54370]]
>> 2019-06-12 08:06:40,481 INFO  [org.apache.activemq.artemis] AMQ241001:
>> HTTP
>> Server started at http://192.168.1.20:8161
>> 2019-06-12 08:06:40,481 INFO  [org.apache.activemq.artemis] AMQ241002:
>> Artemis Jolokia REST API available at
>> http://192.168.1.20:8161/console/jolokia
>> 2019-06-12 08:06:40,481 INFO  [org.apache.activemq.artemis] AMQ241004:
>> Artemis Console available at http://192.168.1.20:8161/console
>> 2019-06-12 08:06:54,451 INFO  [io.hawt.web.LoginServlet] hawtio login is
>> using 1800 sec. HttpSession timeout
>> 2019-06-12 08:08:39,951 INFO
>> [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.plugin.impl] AMQ841001: destroyed
>> connection: RemotingConnectionImpl [ID=e1b1f737, clientID=null,
>> nodeID=46af3acc-7654-11e9-a97e-08002741bcc2,
>>
>> transportConnection=org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.remoting.impl.netty.NettyServerConnection@1c515571
>> [ID=e1b1f737,
>> local= /192.168.1.20:61616, remote=/192.168.1.10:54368]]
>> 2019-06-12 08:08:39,961 INFO
>> [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.plugin.impl] AMQ841001: destroyed
>> connection: RemotingConnectionImpl [ID=a0e1f8ac, clientID=null,
>> nodeID=46af3acc-7654-11e9-a97e-08002741bcc2,
>>
>> transportConnection=org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.remoting.impl.netty.NettyServerConnection@1f2afd93
>> [ID=a0e1f8ac,
>> local= /192.168.1.20:61616, remote=/192.168.1.10:54370]]
>> 2019-06-12 08:10:35,979 WARN  [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.client]
>> AMQ212037: Connection failure has been detected: AMQ219011: Did not
>> receive
>> data from server for
>>
>> org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.remoting.impl.netty.NettyConnection@f6a0824
>> [ID=b80942d6,
>> local= /192.168.1.20:40612, remote=artemis-1M/192.168.1.10:61616]
>> [code=CONNECTION_TIMEDOUT]
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Sent from:
>> http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/ActiveMQ-User-f2341805.html
>>
>>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message