activemq-users mailing list archives

From Anna Jaworska <valanth...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Too Many TCP Connections, ultimately causing the connections to be dropped by the broker
Date Tue, 11 Jun 2019 08:51:45 GMT
Make sure your camel routes are using pooled connection factory. If not, it
might happen that each route run connects anew for each run.

Observe advisory topic Activemq. Advisory.Connection - each equeued
messages there is either connection open action or connection close action.
If amount of messages there is very high it should be alarming.  Not using
pooled connection factory will often cause this.

wt., 11 cze 2019, 10:20 u┼╝ytkownik cooshal <kushal.gautam@gmail.com>