activemq-users mailing list archives

From cooshal <kushal.gau...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMS QueueBrowser does not return actual number of messages in the queue
Date Tue, 25 Jun 2019 13:33:16 GMT
thank you for the explanation.

well, right now I have around 500+ destinations (queues and topics). This is
about to grow further, as my number of karaf instances (with camel routes)
accessing the broker grows. Alongside scaling, as many karaf instances, I
also need to ensure that my messages are not stuck in the queue due to slow
processing or they are fetched as quickly as possible.

Currently, I have around 200-300 messages per second.

But, I guess with optimizedDispatch="true", the CPU load will also be a bit
less, right? I am exploring the performance numbers manually right now.

Regards,
Cooshal.