activemq-users mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Artemis/AMQP Scheduled Delay
Date Thu, 09 May 2019 17:00:15 GMT
On the wire, the key in the message annotations map needs to be of
'symbol' type rather than string, with the delivery time value a long.
I havent tried this but for the former I believe something like
"symbol('x-opt-delivery-time')" would be what you need.

On Thu, 9 May 2019 at 16:34, Neil Dunbar
<ndunbar@chapel-greenfield.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I’m having a bit of trouble using the scheduled delivery function in Artemis (2.6.4)
in an AMQP protocol, via the Qpid-Proton Python library.