activemq-users mailing list archives

From Justin Bertram <jbert...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Troubleshoot MQTT
Date Fri, 03 May 2019 22:03:21 GMT
All the information provided in the ActiveMQ Artemis web console is
expressed in terms of core resources. Since Artemis supports many different
protocols it doesn't make sense to display management information in a
protocol-specific way.

If you want to confirm a message has been sent you can use the web console
to look at the address to where the message was supposedly sent and inspect
its attributes.

MQTT consumers are represented by queues on an address. If the address
where the consumer is connecting has a queue and that queue's consumerCount
> 0 then your consumer is connected and waiting for messages.

Keep in mind that MQTT uses pub/sub semantics so if your consumer isn't
connected when messages are sent then it won't receive them.

Justin