activemq-users mailing list archives

From Hiran Chaudhuri <hiran.chaudh...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Troubleshoot MQTT
Date Fri, 03 May 2019 22:41:40 GMT
Thank you for the quick response, Justin.

Yes, I am aware of the Pub/Sub model, but not sure where in the
management console I would be supposed to see topics or messages.

What I did not was to create my own Java MQTT client and learned it can
publish to tcp://<ip>:1883 rather than tcp://<ip>:61613. Also the
management console now shows .../addresses/$sys.mqtt.retain.<my
topic>/queues/multicast/$sys.mqtt.retain.<my topic>. As soon as I
select that and hit the Browse button I can see the one message my test
client sent.

With that knowledge I will now try to configure the McLighting
publisher.

Hiran