activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ 5.5: Not able to get the DLQ_DELIVERY_FAILURE_CAUSE_PROPERTY value
Date Thu, 18 Apr 2019 12:55:58 GMT
Gary's explanation from 8 years ago indicated that this was controlled by
Spring's DMLC implementation, and outside of ActiveMQ's control. Do you
have any information to indicate that that's no longer the case? If not,
you'd need to pose your question to the Spring community, since it's their
code you're asking about.

Tim