activemq-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Francesco Nigro <nigro....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can Artemis 2.7 run on AIX ?
Date Wed, 10 Apr 2019 12:43:48 GMT
You need to use the latest version on master that contain a fix for this
IBM jdk error

Il giorno mer 10 apr 2019 alle ore 14:31 mill888 <185308105@qq.com> ha
scritto:

> Hi:
>     I had to use arteimis 2.7 on IBM AIX 7, and I had install JDK1.8-64bit
> on my AIX;
>     I download artemis 2.7, and use command "artemis create mybroker" to
> create mybroker successfully;
>     And then I enter the "mybroker/bin" directory , and run "artemis run"
> to
> start artemis, but it got Exception like this, and can not start arteimis
>
>         org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: ct-props-correct.4: Error for type
> 'federationTransformerType'. Duplicate attribute use
> s with the same name and target namespace are specified.  Name of duplicate
> attribute use is 'base'.
>         at
> org.apache.xerces.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.createSAXParseException(Unknown
> Source)
>         at org.apache.xerces.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.error(Unknown Source)
>         at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(Unknown
> Source)
>         at
> org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.traversers.XSDHandler.reportSchemaError(Unknown
> Source)
>         at
>
> org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.traversers.XSDAbstractTraverser.reportSchemaError(Unknown
> Source)
>         at
>
> org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.traversers.XSDComplexTypeTraverser.handleComplexTypeError(Unknown
> Source)
>         at
>
> org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.traversers.XSDComplexTypeTraverser.traverseComplexTypeDecl(Unknown
> Source)
>         at
>
> org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.traversers.XSDComplexTypeTraverser.traverseGlobal(Unknown
> Source)
>         at
> org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.traversers.XSDHandler.traverseSchemas(Unknown
> Source)
>         at
> org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.traversers.XSDHandler.parseSchema(Unknown Source)
>         at org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.XMLSchemaLoader.loadSchema(Unknown
> Source)
>         at org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.XMLSchemaLoader.loadGrammar(Unknown
> Source)
>         at org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.XMLSchemaLoader.loadGrammar(Unknown
> Source)
>         at
> org.apache.xerces.jaxp.validation.XMLSchemaFactory.newSchema(Unknown
> Source)
>         at javax.xml.validation.SchemaFactory.newSchema(Unknown Source)
>         at javax.xml.validation.SchemaFactory.newSchema(Unknown Source)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.artemis.utils.XMLUtil.validate(XMLUtil.java:326)
>         at
>
> org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.config.FileDeploymentManager.readConfiguration(FileDeploymentManager.java:
> 85)
>         at
>
> org.apache.activemq.artemis.integration.FileBroker.start(FileBroker.java:61)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.artemis.cli.commands.Run.execute(Run.java:85)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.artemis.cli.Artemis.internalExecute(Artemis.java:150)
>         at org.apache.activemq.artemis.cli.Artemis.execute(Artemis.java:98)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.artemis.cli.Artemis.execute(Artemis.java:125)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>         at
>
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:90)
>         at
>
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:55)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:508)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.artemis.boot.Artemis.execute(Artemis.java:129)
>         at org.apache.activemq.artemis.boot.Artemis.main(Artemis.java:49)
> java.lang.NullPointerException
>         at
>
> org.apache.activemq.artemis.integration.FileBroker.getServer(FileBroker.java:131)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.artemis.cli.commands.Run.execute(Run.java:112)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.artemis.cli.Artemis.internalExecute(Artemis.java:150)
>         at org.apache.activemq.artemis.cli.Artemis.execute(Artemis.java:98)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.artemis.cli.Artemis.execute(Artemis.java:125)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>         at
>
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:90)
>         at
>
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:55)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:508)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.artemis.boot.Artemis.execute(Artemis.java:129)
>         at org.apache.activemq.artemis.boot.Artemis.main(Artemis.java:49)
>
> But if I install it on Linux, everything is ok;
>
>
> So , I want to know artemis 2.7 can run on AIX based on JDK 1.8-64BIT ?
>
>
>
>
> --
> Sent from:
> http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/ActiveMQ-User-f2341805.html
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message