activemq-users mailing list archives

From TC <thiam.che...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Kahadb journal logs only deleted when activemq restarts
Date Mon, 22 Apr 2019 02:56:13 GMT
I managed to clear the journal logs on those queues mentioned.
The daily (earlier) journal logs file size is about 10GB.

The journal logs only get cleared when concurrentStoreAndDispatchQueues  is
set to false.

However, my producer application ( runs another ActiveMQ server), active
non-durable subscribers  messages get piled up due to the slowness in
message consumption on my end.

I am running with 16 core cpu Intel on Linux server with 25GB heap size, and
i am using SSD disk on mKahadb.

What is my option available - besides setting off persistence ?