activemq-users mailing list archives

From Justin Bertram <jbert...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Reduce failover time from master to slave
Date Sat, 16 Mar 2019 19:01:30 GMT
A fuller explanation of your use-case would be helpful. What kind of HA
configuration are you using (e.g. replication or shared-store)? How did you
shut-down the master broker (i.e. did you kill it or shut it down
gracefully)? What did the slave broker's log show when the master broker
went down? Is the 5 minute delay observed on the client or the broker or
both? How are the clients configured (i.e. what URL are they using)?

Justin