activemq-users mailing list archives

From Justin Bertram <jbert...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Not receiving all messages when paging
Date Fri, 15 Mar 2019 19:21:14 GMT
It looks to me like your problem is just a misconfiguration. You haven't
configured a redistribution-delay on your cluster-connection which means
it's using the default of -1 which means messages will never be
redistributed. If you set this to something >= 0 I believe you'll see the
behavior you expect.

Justin