activemq-users mailing list archives

From artemisn00b <prahlad.mi...@nokia.com>
Subject Static connectors in HA
Date Wed, 20 Mar 2019 18:39:44 GMT
If I have 3 master nodes and 3 slave nodes, should I have all the 5 nodes in
each broker's static connectors, or only the masters + 1 slave (same group)
would do?

Currently, for each master, it has other 2 masters, and it's slave in the
cluster. The slave's config has only its master in the cluster.

Should I add all nodes that I have, in both the master and slave's
connectors? I'm having a few problems regarding a network split, and nodes
seem to behave weirdly, so I wanted to know if there's anything wrong with
this.

Thanks!