activemq-users mailing list archives

From Peter Chandler <pech...@sandia.gov>
Subject activemq-artemis & JNDI & Spring Boot & log4j2 & JMS Appender.
Date Wed, 13 Mar 2019 01:56:46 GMT
Trying to configure log4j2 JMS Appender for activemq-artemis which uses JNDI
for the connection factory and destinations.
Questions
1. How do I populate activemq-artemis's JNDI Service with the required
Objects?
2. What names do I use in the Log4j2.xml?

         <JMS name="jmsQueue"

<b>factoryName*="org.apache.activemq.artemis.jndi.ActiveMQInitialContextFactory"
             *factoryBindingName*=*"ConnectionFactory"*
             providerURL="tcp://localhost:61616"
             *destinationBindingName* =*"jmsTest"*
             userName="xxx"
             password="xxx" >
            <JSONLayout compact="false" eventEol="true"/>
        </JMS>