activemq-users mailing list archives

From ldebello <luis_debe...@hotmail.com>
Subject Delete Durable Subscription
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2019 19:54:28 GMT
Hi,

We are using Artemis 2.6.3 which has an Address called "Notifications" which
use Multicast routing type and we have one durable subscription. Everything
was working as expected however the other day by mistake we created a
another subscription but nobody is consuming message from that subscription
so we got an OOM.
Using hawtio I can see the subscription and I can delete the messages from
the durable subscription which is not being used, however I would like to
delete the subscription but I was not able to do it.

Is there any way to delete a durable subscription from API/Hawtio/another
way?

Thanks & Best Regards,
Luis